Allied Expands HazMat Transport Fleet for 2017

April 21, 2017

LIMA, OH – To meet increasing customer demand, Allied Environmental Services, Inc. (Allied), one of the Great Lakes region’s premier environmental services providers, recently announced that it has expanded its fleet of specialized equipment through acquisition of an additional semi-tractor hazardous waste transport unit.

The new transport unit is a Freightliner Cascadia with a wet-line hydraulic system.  The new unit is licensed for hazardous materials transportation in Ohio, New York and surrounding states, as well as Tennessee and Alabama. The acquisition increases Allied’s semi-tractor fleet to three, expanding the company’s ability to serve its growing customer base.

According to Tracy Watts, Allied Field Operations Manager, the new semi-tractor will typically be used for transporting hazardous waste materials with a high-solid content and low flashpoint, principally generated through petroleum storage tank cleaning operations.  “Allied has continued to grow the storage tank cleaning and maintenance services we offer to regional petro-chemical and pipeline companies,” Watts stated. “The contents of these vessels are usually fuel products like gasoline, diesel fuels, jet fuel and other petroleum distillates.  The waste products tend to be high in sludges and solids and have a very low flash point, making them hazardous for transport and disposal”, Watts added.   Alongside storage tank cleaning services, Allied also offers surface blasting and interior/exterior coating and sealing services, and tank demolition services.

Allied’s equipment fleet currently consists of several vacuum trucks, vacuum tankers, a hydro-excavating unit, multiple sewer jetters and hydro blasters, hazardous materials transport units, a fleet of roll-off containers, and cryogenic blasting equipment.

Comments (12) - Post a Comment
My rather long internet look up has at the end of the day been compensated with pleasant insight to talk about with my family and friends.
Iranna at 1:47pm EDT - April 29, 2017
Many thanks for making the hassle to speak concerning this, I feel powerfully concerning this and love learning an excellent deal a lot of on this subject. If attainable, as you gain information.
custom writing essay at 7:16am EDT - August 7, 2017
I am glad you've told us about it. It was nice for me to read this post. essay on time
Ed at 3:41pm EDT - August 20, 2017
What do you think about this announcement? Do you support it? You should take a look at grade miners essay service.
George at 5:05am EDT - September 11, 2017
Hmm, it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer, but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d appreciate it.
halloween pictures 2017
halloween wishes 2017
happy halloween sayings 2017
halloween greetings 2017
Happy Halloween Images at 12:08pm EDT - September 20, 2017
Do duis est quia dignissimos itaque expedita porro
Benjamin Boyd at 1:41am EST - December 11, 2017
People want to get rid from mice in their homes and shops etc. Now they can get rid easily. They can Star Wars Jacket good medicine that is perfectly made for mice
shawn kemp at 2:59am EST - January 6, 2018
I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and The Last Jedi Jacket interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you made in writing this article.
davidjoe at 6:12am EST - January 9, 2018
Valentines day is the point at which you praise the time that you have with your better half or sweetheart. The time that you know the amount you cherish somebody and disclose to them the amount they intend help with essay to you. On the off chance that you are dating somebody you should disclose to them the amount you adore them that day.
janywatson at 12:06am EST - January 25, 2018
You have just said that check the Facebook page but you have not posted any link of the page on here help with assignment uk Tell me How I find your Facebook page.
kathybrunt at 12:07am EST - January 25, 2018
Ahaa, its pleasant discussion on the topic of this article at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
produk walatra
emars at 11:08pm EST - March 4, 2018

While martyrs' days (usually the individual dates of martyrdom) were celebrated on fixed dates in the local solar calendar, the date of Easter was fixed by means of the local Jewish lunisolar calendar. This is consistent with the celebration of Easter having entered Christianity during its earliest, Jewish period, but does not leave the question free of doubt.
Read more about funny easter pictures and happy easter clipart
good friday 2018 at 5:38am EDT - March 22, 2018